Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Resurrection and the Life

 
Linda Carson, ODBD
     Hi friends!!  This week's digital scripture verse with Word Art Wednesday is just in time for your Easter cards.  It's John 11:25 where Jesus is comforting Martha in the death of her brother Lazarus.   
     Jesus says that because He is the resurrection and the life even when our earthly body dies we will live on in heaven if we place our trust in Him.
     Word Art Wednesday's devotional will share more on this scripture.
     The Cross of Nails from Our Daily Bread Designs was stamped with Wild Honey Distress ink.  Since Jesus is know as the Rose of Sharon because of His beauty I used roses.  Pearls were added for texture and more beauty.
     I'm so glad you stopped by!  Your visits and comments always brighten my day!  
Have a blessed day!     
       

4 comments:

  1. I love your card and the scripture. Your flowers look real!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty colors, great idea to add the roses to it, pretty embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, your roses are colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for an award over on my blog, if you don't have the time or don't want to do it I understand, just wanted to let others know about your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!