Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey Cupcake!

     This cupcake hero is Marci from La La Land Crafts.  I think she is too cute.  She reminds me of my little nieces. 
     I colored Marci just like her picture on the package.  I wanted to use those colors because of the Basic Grey papers plus it helps me learn coloring using Copics.  I'm Copic challenged with the darker colors and my shading is the worst!
     This sketch is from the February challenge with I (heart)2Stamp.
     Enjoy your week and sieze the cupcake!

Challenges:
Allsorts - Anything goes
Do You Stack Up - Layers
Crafter's Companion - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks -  Pairs (2 brads)

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright and cheerful card Linda.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just too cute and I will have to say you are learning quickly because I think you did a fabulous job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, layout and the girly, girl card. The two bards are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooooo cute, and I love the colors!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your coloring is fab! Such a fun and vibrant card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - that colouring

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the image, cool colouring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Love the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! Learning to shade is a toughie. I wish I had all that artsy ability to figure out all that light source business and what not. I just muddle through as best I can. LOL I think Marci looks amazing and so do those cute little cupcakes! Have a great week Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!